Island Hospital ranked 3rd in Washington State for earning high scores for quality from Medicare patients who received care in 2013, according to an article in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (PI). In the survey, 79 percent of Island’s patients scored their care a 9 or 10.
The PI based the rankings on the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services-required surveys of patients who have stayed at Medicare-eligible hospitals. The PI ranked Washington State’s top hospitals based on how these patients scored...
Island Hospital Farm Stand
Tuesdays, June 9 - September 8
11 AM to 4 PM, 24th Street Courtyard
This year the farm stand will feature:
· Fresh, local produce from Schuh Farms
· Local jams and honey
· Fresh bread, biscuits and shortcake from the Breadfarm
· Fruit pies baked that morning
· Gluten-free baked goods from Old Wooden Spoon Bakery
· Gluten-free skin and beauty products by Perfectly Posh
· Recipes and health/nutrition tips