Island Health Resource Center is your best source for health information, community resources and wellness programs… and most are free! Learn more about the services provided in the Resource Center.
At the Health Resource Center you can:
- Locate social services and community resources
- Learn more about a medical condition affecting you or a family member
- Learn about local care options and age-related issues
- Gather information in a confidential manner
- Schedule a sit down appointment with a SHIBA counselor
And there's more...
- Books to borrow
- Classes & health screenings
- Internet medical searches
- Living wills and durable power of attorney
- Outpatient mental health referral
- Physician referral
- Reference books
Island Health Resource Center - (Located near the helipad; look for the white awning out front.)
1211 24th Street
Anacortes, WA 98221
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 AM- 4 PM
To schedule an appointment with a SHIBA counselor, call Aubre Adams at (360) 299-1342 or SHIBA at (360) 299-4212.