|What's your snore score?
Take this quick self-test and decide if you suffer from sleep apnea:
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you should discuss your symptoms with your physician or a sleep specialist.
- Can you fall asleep quickly?
- Do you have a large neck?
- Do you feel tired and groggy when you wake up?
- Are you a loud, habitual snorer?
- Are you overweight?
- Are you sleepy during waking hours much of the time?
- Have you been told that you choke, gasp or hold your breath during sleep?
- Do you have a headache when you wake up in the morning?
Sleep Wellness Center
1110 22nd Avenue
Anacortes, WA 98221