We're ready for your next visit!
Island Hospital is taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our patients during the COVID-19 crisis. Here's what we are doing to make the hospital and our clinics safe for your next visit:
- Screening patients and staff upon entry into the building
- Requiring masks be worn by patients and staff
- Installing Plexiglas at all registration desks
- Additional sanitizing in high-touch areas
- Rearranging waiting areas so chairs are 6 feet apart
- Scheduling virtual visits, when appropriate
- Scheduling car checks, when appropriate
- Restricting visitors
Please call the clinic if you have any concerns. We are here for you!
Put your heart in good hands.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Island Hospital is a 12-week program that includes 36 exercise sessions including weekly education and counseling sessions.
Your treatment in our Cardiac Rehabilitation department is medically supervised and with our support, you will gain the confidence you need to increase activity levels and live a “heart-healthy” life. Our staff are experts in exercise physiology and cardiac care, so you will always be in a safe, supervised environment. We will provide you techniques to reduce stress, alter you diet and incorporate healthy exercise into your daily routine. We will work with you and your family members to deal with the fear, depression and other psychological effects of heart disease, so that you can work towards recovery.
We offer services for those that have experienced:
Angioplasty or stent procedure
Congestive Heart Failure