Care Coordination Program
P: (360) 299-1300 x5671
F: (360) 293-3839
What is Care Coordination?
Care Coordination is a team approach -- between the patient, their healthcare provider and a Care Coordinator who is a registered nurse -- designed to help individuals with chronic conditions succeed in better managing their own health.
How will this benefit you?
Patients with a chronic disease such as diabetes, asthma, COPD/emphysema, coronary artery disease and heart failure can benefit from the Care Coordination Program.
Care Coordinators will:
- meet with patients one-on-one
- develop a personalized care plan for patients
- educate patients on their condition
- provide on-going support between provider visits
- answer visit follow-up or medication questions
- assist with prescription refills
- assist with referrals
In addition, Care Coordinators help patients:
- schedule follow-up appointments and services
- manage their medications and treatment plans
- navigate the healthcare system
Together, Care Coordinators help patients better manage their condition and enjoy a healthier life.
Make the choice today! Ask your provider if this program is right for you or call (360) 299-1300 x5671 to learn more!