About The clinic
The clinic will evaluate and treat cold, flu and other respiratory symptoms including:
- Sore throats
- Nasal congestion
- Chest congestion
The purpose is to limit local transmission of infectious diseases, including possible COVID-19 transmissions, by providing a screening alternative to the Emergency Department, The Walk-In Clinic, and Family Care Clinics. People who are experiencing respiratory symptoms, but are unsure whether they are suffering from the flu or other illness, can be evaluated at the Respiratory Clinic.
- Patients will be spaced throughout the clinic to prevent transmission or asked to wait in their vehicles
- Patients and visitors will be asked to put on masks upon entering
- The care team will wear appropriate personal protective gear
- In-car testing may be available
Please note that this clinic will not automatically provide COVID-19 testing upon request. The Centers for Disease Control advise providers to use their best judgment when it comes to determining if someone should be tested for COVID-19. In Washington, we have limited test kits available, and we might not see that you meet the criteria to be tested. We want to ensure that our most vulnerable people – especially older adults who are at greatest risk for serious complications and death – are tested first. Please be aware that even if you are tested for COVID-19, you will not receive results for several days.
Remember: Testing for COVID-19 is not a medical emergency. If you have reason to believe you might have the virus, and are not experiencing difficulty breathing, please call ahead to the clinic, (360) 293-3101.
- If after hours or on weekends, and you are not in respiratory distress, self quarantine at home and wait until the phone lines are open.
Pricing for COVID-19 testing: