Community Relations Coordinator
1211 24th Street
Anacortes, WA 98221
P: (360) 588-2086 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reader Board Policy
The primary purpose of the Island Hospital electronic reader board is to promote hospital services and events. Community and non-profit organizations will have second priority.
Island Hospital will consider the following requests for reader board messages:
- Information related to city business or government agency
- Requests for community events
- Requests from Anacortes School District
- Requests from a registered local non-profit organization
No commercial, political, religious or for-profit messages are allowed on the sign.
Reader Board Requests
Email request to email@example.com. Your request should contain the following information:
- Name of organization
- Contact person
- Daytime phone number
- Message (not to exceed 48 characters, including spaces)
- Requested start and end dates
Reader board requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of the event. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Island Hospital reserves the right to edit, refuse or delete messages.