We're ready for your next visit!
Island Hospital is taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our patients during the COVID-19 crisis. Here's what we are doing to make the hospital and our clinics safe for your next visit:
- Screening patients and staff upon entry into the building
- Requiring masks be worn by patients and staff
- Installing Plexiglas at all registration desks
- Additional sanitizing in high-touch areas
- Rearranging waiting areas so chairs are 6 feet apart
- Scheduling virtual visits, when appropriate
- Scheduling car checks, when appropriate
- Restricting visitors
Please call the clinic if you have any concerns. We are here for you!
Don’t let pain get you down.
Sports & Spine is an Island Hospital-affiliated clinic. Patients seeking care at this clinic may receive a separate billing for a facility fee. This fee could result in higher out-of-pocket expenses. Patients should contact their insurance company to determine coverage for hospital-based facility charges.
Do you need to request your medical records?
To have immediate access to an electronic version of your medical record, login to the myIslandHealth patient portal.
If you would prefer a paper copy of your medical record from Island Hospital, visit our Medical Records department.