With myIslandHealth you can:
- Message your healthcare team
- View and request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Review your personal health record
- Access and view your lab results and diagnostic reports
- View and print immunization records, allergies, conditions and medications
- View current billing activity
A valid email address must be on file with Island Hospital to create an account.
Your secure online, health connection.
myIslandHealth is a user-friendly online service that gives you the resources to better manage your healthcare from anywhere with an Internet connection (computer, tablet, smartphone). With myIslandHealth you can be actively involved in your healthcare anytime that is convenient for you, day or night.
Signing up is easy!
There are two convenient options for creating a myIslandHealth account. A valid email address must be on file with Island Hospital before you can sign up.
Option 1: Create a myIslandHealth account now by clicking the button.
Option 2: Request access to myIslandHealth at your next hospital or clinic visit
For technical questions about myIslandHealth or assistance with creating an account, please call (360) 299-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please login to the patient portal to send any health-related messages to your care team; they cannot be responded to via this email address.